Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Palin's Perspective on US and 2012



Finally! I am very pleased that Governor Palin is keeping the options open for her political career. It is important that she uses her influence to challenge Americans speak out and stand up for what we believe. It is awesome that she was able to weigh in on Obama's recent actions without our msm spin. Bravo to CTV for giving her nearly 10 minutes to share her perspective, particularly on 2012.
Even at the height of her political career, she shrugs off notions of 2012. Politics are "Not the be all end all" for me either Sarah, but thanks to you, I am motivated to use my influence to support my conservative values politically and publicly.

(especically if the POTUS office is slaughtered like the Chicago meat houses, er, political processes )