Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Palin Pride: Why good people will win no matter what

I encourage you to read this:

Palin Pride: Why good people will win no matter what

My comments are:
Thank you so much for this post, it is refreshing and exactly the type of response we should have to nay sayers, bad news, mean spirited attacks, daily bumps in the road, etc. You win when you choose to focus on all that is good with this country and when you use what is good about forums such as these blogs, to share the many reasons that remind us to seek and strive for genuine happiness. Many of us see qualities in the Palin family that are encouraging because in some cases, they represent a needed twist on the lemons to lemonade philosophy. In my book, it has left a lasting impression on this culture for the better, and reminds me that I can choose to live life fully and unapologetically happy!