Monday, November 17, 2008

Need Encouragement?

Daily, I have been frantically surfing from website to website, looking for some motivation. I must admit, I am in full trust that God is not upset, surprised and has great plans for his children and this country. But in many instances over the past week, I have been searching for ways to address the feelings I and others are having regarding the many oddities that are not adding up from this campaign.

I would be irresponsible if I did not first address the infighting occurring by the RNC...way more disheartening than losing the election. This has to be the tackiest outcome of this election, and I have few if any words to share on the topic.

FORTUNATELY, I have found a GOODWORK that resonates not hate, anger, or remorse but true hope for strategically moving forward, sans rhetoric and avec appropriate research and viable solutions for next steps.

Specifically, the radio show Election Day and the gloomy days subsequent.click here to go to their archive pages and be encouraged.

I plan to share some of the highlights (perhaps even the transcripts) because now is the time to understand the role of civil disobedience, as well as gain insight into our historic obligation to understand and defend our constitution and our country.